Global color pallet
Manage colors available in your basket
manage your local color pallet
Loom color pallet
Colors you want to use in your loom. Click to select.
Number of threads
Plain base for pickup
Direct link :
Update short link :
HelpClick here to close help page
PresentationThis tool is an editor for inkle loom patterns. You can create plain weave and pickup patterns
For an introduction to inkle loom, visit http://aspinnerweaver.blogspot.fr/p/resources.html
UseYou need to choose the edition mode you want to use (on the left).
First, create a plain weave pattern using the "color" mode. Just select a color on the "loom color pallet" and clic on the pattern.
- global pallet: you can list all the colors you have in your basket. You can use this list for all your patterns.
- pick color get the selected color into the color chooser. You can then adjust it and use the "replace" button to save the change.
- loom pallet: just select from the global pallet the colors you want to use for your pattern. Use "add", "remove" and "replace" buttons to take a color from you global pallet into the loom pallet, remove it or do a swap.
- rotate and shuffle: to permute colors used in the pattern.
- loom width: to change the numbers of threads of the loom
- symetry: just replicate the left part of the pattern on the right part.
In one of those modes, click on your pattern to pickup a thread.
In "pick" mode, the reset button will just remove the pickups, the plain weave pattern will stay.
If the loom is too short, you can adjust its length.
Save a patternTo save a pattern, look at the «export» panel on the left.
- The direct link is updated automatically when you do a change. You can use it to save a pattern or a global color pallet.
- You can create a short link to share you pattern. The
«save» button create both a short link and a VisualCode.
Only use this function when you think your pattern is finished
- To create a PNG picture of your pattern, use the «create
PNG» button. Be sure to update first the short link.
A new picture is visible on the central bloc or you can just click on the link "link to png".
TipsUse the "direct link" to:
- Save a pattern to keep trace of your global color pallet
- Share a pattern: just send the link (see exemples on "exemples" bloc)
- For advanced users, hack you pattern or your pallet by modifying the link